If you are sick of the same old games, then spice up your game cache with Punderdome. The game is great for breaking the ice at parties. Even if you are not good at puns, you can still have a good time trying to make puns. How the game works is a player draws two cards from the deck, and then reads them to the players, who have 90 seconds to create a pun that combines the two two cards. The player who drew the cards decides which player has the best pun. Whoever obtains 10 pairs of cards wins.
The game includes:
· 200 double-sided cards (100 White and 100 Green)
· 2 Mystery Envelopes with fill-in prize slips
· 2 80-page pads for drafting puns
· 1 instruction card and 1 pun example card
· A stu-PUN-dous time for 3 or more players,